Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and Primary Care
At Optima Health, our mission is to improve the health of those we serve with a commitment to excellence in all that we do. Our goal is to offer the highest quality patient-centered care in a caring, convenient, and accessible manner.
A community in which all people achieve their full potential for health and well-being across the lifespan. We work to be trusted by patients, a valued partner in the community, and creators of positive change.
Our work is guided by key values:
- The patient always comes first. We are dedicated to patient care.
- We treat each person with respect and dignity.
- We are compassionate listeners. We hear the issues of our patients, respect them, and do everything in our power to help.
- We provide patient-centered service. People who come to Optima Health can expect polite, friendly and helpful staff. members who relate to each person as an individual, recognizing their history, relationships, culture, and needs. We go the extra mile to meet their expectations.
- We believe that patients always deserve to have timely access to healthcare
- We care for the whole person, see the complexity of each person’s life, and believe that addressing a broad range of human needs is the best way to improve a person’s health.
- We use a team approach to providing healthcare and involve the patient as an integral part of our team.